If you are registered for GST, you must pay GST on all supplies made (goods and services you sell) through your enterprise. If you sell a piece of equipment (e.g. a car, computer or camera) that you use in your enterprise, you may also need to account for GST on the proceeds from the sale.
Articles in this section
- Airtax Logbook
- Why use Airtax for your BAS?
- Income and expense treatment in BAS and income tax returns
- Speak to a Tax Agent about your BAS
- What is Other Income?
- Can you claim GST on your motor vehicle registration?
- Tax treatment for hire cars
- Common BAS mistakes
- How to do a BAS
- How to set-up an ABN