Water is GST-free. This means if you bought water to sell or to give away (e.g. to your passengers in the ride-sharing economy), the price you paid didn’t include GST so no GST credit can be claimed when submitting a BAS.
Articles in this section
- BAS reporting deadlines
- Example Airtax BAS form for rideshare drivers
- Airtax Logbook
- How to do a BAS
- Treatment of car purchase in the Airtax BAS
- Can I claim my mobile phone bill on my rideshare BAS?
- Airtax BAS warning messages
- How does the business use percentage work?
- Some things to think about between deadlines
- Do I need to be registered for GST purposes as a rideshare driver?