Water is GST-free. This means if you bought water to sell or to give away (e.g. to your passengers in the ride-sharing economy), the price you paid didn’t include GST so no GST credit can be claimed when submitting a BAS.
Articles in this section
- Example Airtax BAS form for rideshare drivers
- Airtax Logbook
- Treatment of Car Purchase in the Airtax BAS
- How does the business use percentage work?
- Some things to think about between deadlines
- Do I need to be registered for GST purposes as a rideshare driver?
- Do I need an ABN as a rideshare driver?
- Why use Airtax for your BAS?
- Income and expense treatment in BAS and income tax returns
- Speak to a Tax Agent about your BAS