Yes. Only where you incurred the cost of the toll whilst producing income (e.g. whilst ride sharing with a passenger or on the way to collect a passenger).
Articles in this section
- BAS reporting deadlines
- Example Airtax BAS form for rideshare drivers
- Airtax Logbook
- How to do a BAS
- Treatment of car purchase in the Airtax BAS
- Can I claim my mobile phone bill on my rideshare BAS?
- Airtax BAS warning messages
- How does the business use percentage work?
- Do I need to be registered for GST purposes as a rideshare driver?
- Do I need an ABN as a rideshare driver?