There are a number of ways you can pay your GST to the ATO. Once we’ve lodged your BAS, we will email you your ATO payment slip which includes the different payment options and instructions. This payment slip will outline how you can pay your GST bill by BPAY, credit card, direct credit, direct debit, post office, cheque or money order. You can find out more about payment options at the ATO website here.
Articles in this section
- Example Airtax BAS form for rideshare drivers
- Airtax Logbook
- Treatment of Car Purchase in the Airtax BAS
- Airtax BAS warning messages
- How does the business use percentage work?
- Some things to think about between deadlines
- Do I need to be registered for GST purposes as a rideshare driver?
- Do I need an ABN as a rideshare driver?
- Why use Airtax for your BAS?
- Income and expense treatment in BAS and income tax returns