There are a number of ways you can pay your GST to the ATO. Once we’ve lodged your BAS, we will email you your ATO payment slip which includes the different payment options and instructions. This payment slip will outline how you can pay your GST bill by BPAY, credit card, direct credit, direct debit, post office, cheque or money order. You can find out more about payment options at the ATO website here.
Articles in this section
- Why use Airtax for your BAS?
- Income and expense treatment in BAS and income tax returns
- Speak to a Tax Agent about your BAS
- Can you claim GST on your motor vehicle registration?
- Tax treatment for hire cars
- Common BAS mistakes
- How to do a BAS
- How to set-up an ABN
- Do I need to lodge a BAS?
- How do I pay my GST bill?