That’s great, you are ready to use Airtax to prepare and lodge a BAS. Just check that you are registered as an individual – if you are not sure, you can check here.
Articles in this section
- BAS reporting deadlines
- Example Airtax BAS form for rideshare drivers
- Airtax Logbook
- Treatment of Car Purchase in the Airtax BAS
- Can I claim my mobile phone bill on my rideshare BAS?
- Airtax BAS warning messages
- How does the business use percentage work?
- Some things to think about between deadlines
- Do I need to be registered for GST purposes as a rideshare driver?
- Do I need an ABN as a rideshare driver?