That’s great, you are ready to use Airtax to prepare and lodge a BAS. Just check that you are registered as an individual – if you are not sure, you can check here.
Articles in this section
- Airtax Logbook
- How does the business use percentage work?
- Some things to think about between deadlines
- Do I need to be registered for GST purposes as a rideshare driver?
- Do I need an ABN as a rideshare driver?
- Why use Airtax for your BAS?
- Income and expense treatment in BAS and income tax returns
- Speak to a Tax Agent about your BAS
- What is Other Income?
- Can you claim GST on your motor vehicle registration?