The ATO don’t release information about this. However, generally the ATO has four years to conduct an audit after you have lodged. Please note, you are required by law to keep supporting documentation about your BAS for 5 years.
Articles in this section
- Why use Airtax for your BAS?
- Income and expense treatment in BAS and income tax returns
- Speak to a Tax Agent about your BAS
- Can you claim GST on your motor vehicle registration?
- Tax treatment for hire cars
- Common BAS mistakes
- How to do a BAS
- How to set-up an ABN
- Do I need to lodge a BAS?
- How do I pay my GST bill?