The ATO doesn't release information about this. However, generally the ATO has four years to conduct an audit after you have lodged. Please note, you are required by law to keep supporting documentation about your BAS for 5 years.
Articles in this section
- BAS reporting deadlines
- Example Airtax BAS form for rideshare drivers
- Airtax Logbook
- How to do a BAS
- Treatment of car purchase in the Airtax BAS
- Can I claim my mobile phone bill on my rideshare BAS?
- Airtax BAS warning messages
- How does the business use percentage work?
- Some things to think about between deadlines
- Do I need to be registered for GST purposes as a rideshare driver?