The ATO don’t release information about this. However, generally the ATO has four years to conduct an audit after you have lodged. Please note, you are required by law to keep supporting documentation about your BAS for 5 years.
Articles in this section
- Airtax Logbook
- How does the business use percentage work?
- Some things to think about between deadlines
- Do I need to be registered for GST purposes as a rideshare driver?
- Do I need an ABN as a rideshare driver?
- Why use Airtax for your BAS?
- Income and expense treatment in BAS and income tax returns
- Speak to a Tax Agent about your BAS
- What is Other Income?
- Can you claim GST on your motor vehicle registration?