The ATO will contact you directly requesting additional information. They may select a few key parts of your lodgement and ask you for more detail. You may be asked to supply documentation as evidence to support your claim. The level of information required will vary based on the type of review.
Articles in this section
- Why use Airtax for your BAS?
- Income and expense treatment in BAS and income tax returns
- Speak to a Tax Agent about your BAS
- Can you claim GST on your motor vehicle registration?
- Tax treatment for hire cars
- Common BAS mistakes
- How to do a BAS
- How to set-up an ABN
- Do I need to lodge a BAS?
- How do I pay my GST bill?