The ATO will contact you directly requesting additional information. They may select a few key parts of your lodgement and ask you for more detail. You may be asked to supply documentation as evidence to support your claim. The level of information required will vary based on the type of review.
Articles in this section
- Airtax Logbook
- How does the business use percentage work?
- Some things to think about between deadlines
- Do I need to be registered for GST purposes as a rideshare driver?
- Do I need an ABN as a rideshare driver?
- Why use Airtax for your BAS?
- Income and expense treatment in BAS and income tax returns
- Speak to a Tax Agent about your BAS
- What is Other Income?
- Can you claim GST on your motor vehicle registration?