The ATO will contact you directly requesting additional information. They may select a few key parts of your lodgement and ask you for more detail. You may be asked to supply documentation as evidence to support your claim. The level of information required will vary based on the type of review.
Articles in this section
- BAS reporting deadlines
- Example Airtax BAS form for rideshare drivers
- Airtax Logbook
- How to do a BAS
- Treatment of Car Purchase in the Airtax BAS
- Can I claim my mobile phone bill on my rideshare BAS?
- Airtax BAS warning messages
- How does the business use percentage work?
- Some things to think about between deadlines
- Do I need to be registered for GST purposes as a rideshare driver?