No. Fines are specifically exlcuded from business related deductions.
Articles in this section
- 2017/2018 Federal Budget
- Are you up to date with your tax requirements?
- Myth busting income tax deadlines
- What you need to lodge your income tax return
- Rental Property Expenses
- Get an extension to pay your income tax liability
- Can I claim a deduction for gifts/donations that I make?
- What can I do if I have realised that I made a mistake in the information supplied?
- Can I claim a deduction for the cost of lunch/dinner whilst I'm working?
- Can I claim a deduction for clothes that I buy for work?