Suitable for: Anyone who is unsure on how to upload and track their receipts when completing their BAS
Tax Difficulty: Beginner
Airtax Experience: Anyone
Time to read: 1-3 minutes
Using Airtax Receipts
Airtax Receipts lets you upload and manage your expense receipts within your BAS.
To use Airtax Receipts, you need to sign up or login to your Airtax account and open your BAS. From here, you will see a Receipts icon above each expense category. Click on the icon to start uploading your expenses.
Once you click the icon, you can upload the photo of your receipt, with expense details to help you keep track.
Features you'll love
- Upload receipt files straight from your desktop and upload images straight from your phone. You can even take a picture of a receipt as you upload it.
- We'll prompt you for an expense category to help you stay organised.
- You don't even need a receipt to start uploading individual expenses.
- Add as many receipts as you want. You can then review and delete any receipts as you need to.
- We automatically total your receipts and enter the total into your BAS category.