Airtax’s Tax Professional is our most comprehensive income tax return phone support product, giving you access to a dedicated PwC accountant to complete your lodgement for you. Over an initial phone call of up to 45 minutes, an accountant will walk you through your entire return, from start to finish, helping you optimise your tax position along the way and giving you maximal confidence with your lodgement.
If you prefer a traditional accountant service, or if you just don’t know where to start, this service is perfect for you. Tax Professional saves yourself the hassle of needing to physically visit an accountant, and gets you access to a PwC expert at an affordable price of $349, including the cost of lodgement.
What you’ll get:
- An initial 45 minute consultation with a PwC accountant who will complete your return with you on the phone, at a time that’s convenient for you.
- The cost of lodging your tax return is included.
- Reassurance that your return has been completed correctly, and has been optimised where possible.
- We do our best to explain tax topics for you along the way, in simple terms, to help improve your understanding.
- If necessary, you will also have access to an additional 15 minute follow-up call to finalise anything prior to lodgement.
What sort of topics can be discussed on a Tax Professional call?
- What are my tax obligations as an individual / sole trader
- Rental property schedules
- Deductions such as depreciation and the instant asset write-off
- How to report JobKeeper, JobSeeker, and any other government payments and initiatives
- How to claim working from home deductions
- Ways you can ensure your return is maximised, but also compliant with the wide range of tax rules.
What sort of topics won't be discussed on a Tax Professional call?
- Corporate tax affairs
- Setting up trust and company structures
- Complex personal investments (such as capital gains transactions that have not been previously summarised)
- Specific, personalised tax advice
Ask an Accountant
Airtax Tax Professional calls are made by PwC tax accountants who have up to date information about tax rules and regulations. Most people have misconceptions about what can and can’t be claimed, so don’t let years of habit mean you’re lodging incorrectly. Our specialists will give you definitive information that is reliable.
How to book
Login to your Airtax dashboard and you’ll see Tax Professional. Click through to pay and you’ll be prompted to schedule a call at a time that suits you best. If you prefer to pre-book you can do so here.