Airtax Tax Companion helps you get started with tax. Make sure you’re set up correctly and take the peace of mind that you’re doing the right things.
Don’t worry if you haven’t used Airtax before or you haven’t lodged your income tax return or BAS yet. You can speak to an Airtax specialist using our Tax Companion service, and we’ll get you headed in the right direction.
What you’ll get
- Talk to a PwC specialist for just $259, at a time that’s convenient for you
- Your first lodgement is free (either BAS or income tax return)
- We’ll talk you through the tax basics that apply to you
- We’ll review what you’re currently doing and what we think you should do to ensure you’re compliant
- We’ll discuss ways that you can achieve an optimal tax position
What sort of topics can be discussed on a Tax Companion call?
- What are my tax obligations as a sole trader / individual
- Do I need an ABN or do I need to register for GST
- How do I keep records / receipts
- How often do I need to lodge
- Can I run two businesses from my one ABN
- How do I manage my car expenses
What sort of topics wont be discussed on a Tax Companion call?
- Setting up trust and company structures
- Complex personal investments
- Specific, personalised tax advice
Ask an expert
Airtax Tax Companion calls are made by PwC tax specialists who have up to date and information about the correct tax treatment. Most people have misconceptions about what can and can’t be claimed, so don’t let years of habit mean you’re lodging incorrectly. Our specialists will give you definitive information which is reliable.
How to book
Login to your Airtax dashboard and you’ll see Tax Companion. Click through to pay and you’ll be prompted to schedule a call at a time that suits you best.