The booking fee is paid to Uber. You should claim the booking fee as an expense in your tax return to reduce your taxable income. You should also claim GST on this fee in your BAS.
Articles in this section
- Tax Guide for Rideshare Drivers
- Connecting your Uber and Airtax accounts
- Reporting income and expenses from other rideshare platforms on your Airtax BAS
- How do I close my rideshare business?
- Tips to get you started
- Video guide for rideshare drivers
- Common expenses for rideshare driver partners
- How do I integrate Quickbooks Self-Employed with Airtax?
- How do I keep track of receipts/expenses?
- How does the $20,000 instant asset write-off work?