The booking fee is paid to Uber. You should claim the booking fee as an expense in your tax return to reduce your taxable income. You should also claim GST on this fee in your BAS.
Articles in this section
- Five common GST questions about changing your rideshare or food delivery business
- Recording Ola, Didi, and Shebah income and expenses on the Airtax BAS
- Tax Guide for rideshare drivers
- Connecting your Uber and Airtax accounts
- How do I close my rideshare business?
- Tips to get you started
- Video guide for rideshare drivers
- Common expenses for rideshare driver partners
- How do I integrate Quickbooks Self-Employed with Airtax?
- How do I keep track of receipts/expenses?