The split fare fee is paid to Uber. You should claim the split fare fees as a deduction in your tax return to reduce your taxable income. You should also claim the split fare fee as an expense in your BAS.
Articles in this section
- Recording Ola, Didi, and Shebah income and expenses on the Airtax BAS
- Tax Guide for rideshare drivers
- Connecting your Uber and Airtax accounts
- How do I close my rideshare business?
- Tips to get you started
- Video guide for rideshare drivers
- Common expenses for rideshare driver partners
- How do I integrate Quickbooks Self-Employed with Airtax?
- How do I keep track of receipts/expenses?
- How does the $20,000 Instant Asset Write-off work?