As you are registered for GST for UberX, your GST registration will apply to other sole trader businesses as well, even if their annual turnover is less than $75,000.
Articles in this section
- Five common GST questions about changing your rideshare or food delivery business
- Recording Ola, Didi, and Shebah income and expenses on the Airtax BAS
- Tax Guide for rideshare drivers
- Connecting your Uber and Airtax accounts
- How do I close my rideshare business?
- Tips to get you started
- Common expenses for rideshare driver partners
- How do I integrate Quickbooks Self-Employed with Airtax?
- How do I keep track of receipts/expenses?
- How does the $20,000 Instant Asset Write-off work?