You can connect your Quickbooks SE data with Airtax by clicking ‘connect accounts’ at the top of your BAS. You can learn more about our Quickbooks Self-Employed connection here.
Articles in this section
- Connecting your Uber and Airtax accounts
- Tips to get you started
- Video guide for rideshare drivers
- Common expenses for rideshare driver partners
- How do I integrate Quickbooks Self-Employed with Airtax?
- How do I keep track of receipts/expenses?
- How does the $20,000 instant asset write-off work?
- How do vehicle expenses work? (petrol, registration, insurance, depreciation vs $20k write off)
- What is a GST credit and how does it work? When will I receive it?
- I am an uberX partner, but I also occasionally do Uber Eats. Do I pay GST on my earnings from Uber Eats?