You can connect your Quickbooks SE data with Airtax by clicking ‘connect accounts’ at the top of your BAS. You can learn more about our Quickbooks Self-Employed connection here.
Articles in this section
- Tax Guide for Rideshare Drivers
- Connecting your Uber and Airtax accounts
- Reporting income and expenses from other rideshare platforms on your Airtax BAS
- How do I close my rideshare business?
- Tips to get you started
- Video guide for rideshare drivers
- Common expenses for rideshare driver partners
- How do I integrate Quickbooks Self-Employed with Airtax?
- How do I keep track of receipts/expenses?
- How does the $20,000 instant asset write-off work?