Referral and incentive earnings are miscellaneous payments you receive from Uber. This counts as income and should be reported in your BAS inclusive of GST and in your income tax return net of GST.
Articles in this section
- Recording Ola and Didi income and expenses on the Airtax BAS
- Tax Guide for Rideshare Drivers
- Connecting your Uber and Airtax accounts
- How do I close my rideshare business?
- Tips to get you started
- Video guide for rideshare drivers
- Common expenses for rideshare driver partners
- How do I integrate Quickbooks Self-Employed with Airtax?
- How do I keep track of receipts/expenses?
- How does the $20,000 instant asset write-off work?