Speak to an accountant for peace of mind
Need some help with your income tax return? With Airtax’s Tax Assist service, we’ll help guide you through the right way to tackle your tax return and answer any tax questions you have. We have PwC accountants on hand who can help simplify tax topics and provide you with the answers you need to lodge your tax return with confidence and to try and make things as simple as possible.
What you’ll get:
- A 30 minute phone call with a PwC accountant for just $179, at a time that’s convenient for you
- The cost of lodging your tax return is included (normally $99)
- Answers to a variety of tax questions that can help you lodge with confidence
- We’ll review what you’re currently doing and what we think you should do to ensure you’re compliant, and lodging optimally.
- We do our best to explain tax topics for you along the way, in simple terms, to help improve your understanding.
What sort of topics can be discussed on a Tax Assist call?
- How do I calculate my car expenses?
- Am I exempt from Medicare?
- Have I completed my return correctly?
- Are my deductions reasonable?
What sort of topics won't be discussed on a Tax Assist call?
- Corporate tax affairs
- Setting up trust and company structures
- Complex personal investments (such as capital gains transactions that have not been previously summarised)
- Specific, personalised tax advice
Ask an Accountant
Airtax Tax Assist calls are made by PwC tax accountants who have up to date information about tax rules and regulations. Most people have misconceptions about what can and can’t be claimed, so don’t let years of habit mean you’re lodging incorrectly. Our specialists will give you definitive information that is reliable.
How to book
It only takes a four simple steps to speak with a PwC accountant through Tax Assist
- Login to your Airtax dashboard and start an income tax return.
- You’ll see an option for Tax Assist lodgement, click through that link and complete as much of your return as you can. Don’t worry if you can’t complete certain areas of the return, just skip over these and remember to ask your assigned accountant for assistance.
- Proceed to submit and pay for your return with Tax Assist. Don;t worry, we won’t lodge your tax return until after you speak with an accountant and any necessary changes are made.
- You will then be able to schedule a phone appointment time that suits you. If you have any trouble booking in a phone call, please email our support team at email@example.com
Not sure where to start with your income tax return?
If you prefer a traditional accountant service, or if you just don’t know where to start, then you can refer to our Tax Professional service. Through Tax Professional, you’ll get access to a dedicated PwC accountant who will complete your return with you on the phone, at a time that’s convenient for you. For more information about this more comprehensive support, click here.