Suitable for: Users who are struggling to access their account
Tax Difficulty: Easy
Time to read: 1-2 minutes
Tax Focus: Airtax account settings
Struggling to access Airtax account
This typically occurs for a couple of reasons.
- The email address being used is not the same as the one that the Airtax account was originally made with. So check to make sure you are definitely using the right email address.
- Your password needs to be reset. You can reset your password by following the steps outlined below.
Resetting your password
1. Open this link https://airtax.com.au/password_resets/new
2. Enter your email address
3. Click 'Reset my password'
4. You will be sent an email to the address you used to make your Airtax account. Open this email and click on the link included (this will open a new window)
5. Enter your new password.
Sometimes our password reset email can be filtered into junk/spam folders, so be sure to check there if you can't find the email in your inbox.
If you are still having issues accessing your account, please contact a member of our friendly team at email@example.com
Where you can get more help:
- Feel free to search for other topics in the Help Centre
- If interested, consider using our Business Assist service to discuss with a qualified PwC Tax Specialist about your BAS (recommended for first time users)
This document merely provides a broad outline of the subject and is necessarily general in nature. If you require specific advice, which is tailored to your specific circumstances, please do not hesitate to contact us (fees would apply).