Celebrating the people of the Airtax community
Each month, Airtax helps thousands of individuals stay compliant. Whether it's submitting their personal tax return, getting their own business up and running with free and easy ABN registration or staying on track with tax by providing quick and easy BAS lodgements. In recent months, Airtax has also been pivotal in helping our customers, and the broader sole trader, navigate the government’s JobKeeper initiative.
A community we all belong to
Airtax would cease to exist if it wasn't for the people. Since 2016 we’ve been growing our community. Now is the time to celebrate everyone in it - our customers, our industry partners and our team of accountants, customer service, developers and more!
To celebrate we’re launching Meet Airtax, an open invitation to our community to share their belonging, their spirit and to connect with others, here's how:
Making the connection
Connect with your Airtax community in one of the following ways:
- 💡share a tax tip that's helped you out, that others can benefit from too.
- 💯 recommend a Help Centre article or an Airtax integration you love, that has made your tax simpler.
- 🤳snap and upload a selfie - put a face to a name and be a part of our Meet Airtax feature highlighting and sharing stories from our community.
- 👀 tell us how you're feeling right now - are you surviving or thriving? What are you looking forward to in the future?
- 🎧 send us your favourite song that you like to do your tax to - maybe Eye of the Tiger gets you motivated to do your tax or perhaps you prefer something from J.S. Bach - classic and calming?
- 👍 a simple thanks - to one of our team who've made your life easier, like Simon did:
|"I was really confused about what I could and couldn't claim when my employer asked me to work from home. Airtax cleared that up for me in an instant during a Tax Assist call with Seb. Thank you" - Simon, Carlton|
We’ll show off the spirit of our people and their messages and celebrate belonging to the Airtax community through a new feature Meet Airtax (launching July 2020).
Your contribution, in whatever form you choose, will become an integral part of Airtax as we see this (crazy) year through! You can look forward to seeing your message and perhaps even your selfie face, with the other people of Airtax, and sharing it with your friends, family and networks.
Ready to be a part of Meet Airtax? Here’s
how to get involved:
Getting involved is easy! Here's how:
- Decide how you want to get involved - provide a tax tip, say thanks, snap your selfie or something else
- Prepare and submit - via the link below:
Submitting a selfie? Here's what to do and what not to do.
Think about your selfie like your driver’s license or passport photo - but with a smile!
Envision that feeling of completing your tax compliance with Airtax - ahh, satisfaction, compliance sorted - as you get the best shot.
|Smile! If using your mobile phone, capture a landscape photo (long ways) Capture your entire face and shoulders (please, no full body or cropped headshots) Think about capturing yourself in good lighting - natural sunlight is best||Cover all or parts of your face - ie with filters or clothing (hats or sunnies) Take a portrait photo (ie phone upright, as if you were on a video call) Send us a photo of anything rude or disrespectful (remember the people behind Airtax) Use the flash|
Terms & conditions
Meet Airtax submissions will be accepted from 5:00pm on Tuesday 2 June and close at 11:59pm on Tuesday 16 June.
Meet Airtax is open to Airtax customers (anyone who has signed up to and used an Airtax and used a service) as well as our approved community partners and staff. To take part, you must opt in.
We will not use your photo without your consent. Consent will be captured and recorded through the submission form.
Your photo will be used as provided, with the exception of very slight filtering for branding purposes, in a collage of other Airtax customers and some of the Airtax team.
Meet Airtax has no expiry date. Use of images includes, but is not limited to:
- Pages on airtax.com.au
- In customer and/or partner emails
- On social media
- Various other marketing materials including video
If you would like your photo removed, please email email@example.com.