As a registered Tax Agent, Airtax's core mission is to help ensure our customers are compliant in all areas of their personal tax. This article describes the key ways we achieve this:
- Deadline extensions and reminders
- Simplified income tax return form
- Pre-filled information
- Reviews performed by PwC Accountants
- Phone support available from experts if you need some additional guidance
- Supporting you when you have some catching up to do
Deadline extensions and reminders
We send out reminders about upcoming deadlines and in most cases, we are also able to get you access to lodgement due date extensions of up to 6 months if you lodge through Airtax.
If you are unsure whether you have the extension, send us an email here.
Simplified income tax return form
Designed by certified accountants at PwC, the Airtax income tax return questionnaire is simple, easy-to-understand, and compliant with tax reporting requirements.
Airtax has developed a connection with the ATO to prefill some of your data for the financial year into your tax return at the click of a button - leaving you with less to complete yourself, and a more accurate lodgement.
Reviews performed by PwC Accountants
Once you have completed your tax return, a PwC tax specialist will review the return before lodging it with the ATO. This will ensure your compliance with Australian tax rules.
Phone support available from experts if you need some additional guidance
You can purchase one of our phone support calls where you can speak to our PwC accountants about your tax return, optimise your position, ensure you’re up-to-date and are claiming everything you are entitled to. PwC is one of Australia’s largest and most trusted financial services firms, so you can be sure you’ll receive the highest quality service standard.
Supporting you when you have some catching up to do
Enquire with our support team about:
- Identifying what obligations you have outstanding
- Lodgement support strategies to help get you back up-to-date
- Generous discounts to lodge multiple BAS and/or income tax returns