Suitable for - BAS Customers
Airtax Experience - All Bas Users
Time to read - 2-3 Minutes
Here at Airtax, our users' data security is of paramount importance, and this article explains the ways we ensure your data remains protected throughout the entire Automated Expenses process. If you wish to learn more about Automated expenses, you can access our Step-by-step guide, and a series of frequently asked questions.
We cannot create any transactions on your behalf.
- All access to your financial information is read-only, meaning that we can only see any transactions that have been imported into Airtax, and therefore cannot perform any transactions on your behalf.
We only store the required data.
- ATO law requires Tax Agents to hold on to any user information regarding finalised lodgements for up to 7 years.
We cannot access your login details.
- As all your data is securely encrypted within our systems, we have no access to either your bank account login details.
All your information is securely encrypted.
- Our secure connections between its systems and your bank ensure that all passwords and personal data are encrypted before storage, and then protected behind a firewall.
We use industry grade security providers.
- Airtax only partners with the leading security providers so personal details and data remain in safe hands.
We use multi-factor authentication.
- Two-factor authentication is used both on your side and our administrative side to maximise security.
We use secure development practices.
- When improvements are made to our systems, our developers follow industry standard guidelines and place your security at the forefront of decision-making
We use real time monitoring.
- Our systems are monitored to warn against any potential risks, and appropriate action to protect your data is always taken when necessary.
Through reading this article, you should feel a sense of confidence that the automated expenses function adopts the highest levels of security to protect your data. This confidence and our protection will allow you to engage in an even smoother and time efficient BAS lodgement process by following our Step-by-Step guide to Automating your expenses.
Anything we can help with?
We recognise these things can be complicated, so feel free to email us at email@example.com, or give us a call on 1300 247 051 from 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday to discuss any other questions with a member of our support team.