Suitable for - immigration customers
Airtax Experience - All
Time to read - 2-3 Minutes
In order to take the pain out of immigration, Airtax is now offering trustworthy immigration services to ensure that your immigration journey starts the right way. Our team of experienced immigration specialists will support you to determine your eligibility and suited visa type, before helping you with your application with the Department of Home Affairs.
Through the use of Airtax Immigration, you can take the risk out of completing your visa application yourself, by putting the process in the hands of our team. Our immigration specialists have years of experience in a variety of circumstances, so you can be sure that your application will be in safe hands.
A simple explanation of the Airtax Immigration service
Airtax Immigration offers a preliminary 30 minute eligibility call to determine the most suitable visa for you depending on your intentions and circumstances and advise of any eligibility restrictions. The visa types we assist with include:
- Family and partner visas, including child and parent applications
- Working and skilled visas
- Resident Return visas
- Australian citizenship
Once we have selected a suitable visa type for you based on your eligibility, we will then advise you on required documents, prepare and complete all the required Department of Home Affairs application forms, provide advice on health and character checks that are required, and finally submit your application and liaise with the Department of Home Affairs.
We will deduct the cost of the immigration eligibility call from the cost of the application process should you wish to use our immigration services for assisting with your Australian visa application.
Airtax provides a trustworthy immigration service
Airtax Immigration services are undertaken by our highly experienced and trusted immigration specialists. By engaging a Registered Migration Agent through Airtax Immigration, you will be offered independent advice and personal guidance on your visa application.
How to start your immigration journey with Airtax
1. Sign up to Airtax (if you haven’t already done so)
2. Book an eligibility call by selecting the Airtax Immigration service from your dashboard, making payment, and choosing a suitable time for you from our range of options.
3. Determine your eligibility. During your eligibility call, we will help determine the most suitable visa for you depending on your intentions and circumstances, and advise of your potential eligibility.
4. Begin preparing your visa application. If you are happy to proceed with your visa application, Airtax will then request any necessary documentation, advise on any health and character checks as well as English requirements and provide instructions and relevant forms where required. Following this, we will begin preparing your forms
5. Following your approval, Airtax will submit your application with the Department of Home Affairs. If required, our team will request any additional information at this stage and will continue to liaise with the Department of Home Affairs on your behalf.
If you have any other questions regarding Airtax Immigration, additional frequently asked questions may be helpful.
You can book in an Airtax Immigration call here.